October 12, 2011

My Favorite

The Quote Book.
My favorite, go-to gift for all my dearest friends.

Photobucket

*This particular one I made for one of my best friends 22nd birthday. The best part about this gift is how personal it is. I would say this is a gift just for girls, but for the right guy, this idea could totally work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some of my favorite quotes to write as a first quote in the book:

"Believe in yourself all that you are. You know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." Christian D. Larson

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." Audrey Hepburn

"The only way the find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." Arthur C. Clarke

"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is even if we're apart..I'll always be with you." Winnie The Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment